5 keyboard shortcuts to save time on Twitter
Sometimes, the things we use can surprise us. For example, Twitter. If you came to this post is because they were attracted by the title, and the truth is that the social network has several aces bird up his sleeve. Since it opened a few months ago completely new redesign, also added some keyboard shortcuts that can be very useful. However, not so well known: we will devote today to explore.
Keyboard shortcuts help us a lot to save time. In the case of Twitter, its shortcuts save us several pages loaded profiles and unnecessary clicks and other sections of the platform. Through them-which, incidentally, are not too many, we can find the profile information and even our own, without having to raise your hand on the keyboard.
- Direct messages: to send a private message to a user, only have to enter the operator D username + message. Also, to save time, whether we are on the home page of Twitter simply have to press the M button to be taken to a new direct message-which, however, will not complete recipient fields.
- Identity: to find out the identity of a given username that we saw, we can enter WHOIS + username. Only work for users who have a public profile.
- Get tweet: do we want to know what was the last thing you said a certain account? To satisfy our curiosity, we have to use the + operator GET username.
- Favorites: to avoid clicking on the star marking a tweet as a favorite, we just do it through the operator + FAV username.
- STATS: not only serves to other accounts, but for ours. This command will know the amount of followers you have and how many people are following. Is STATS + username.
There are commands that we need every day, but we can save some time if we have in mind.Tags: keyboard shortcuts, Twitter