Applications to maximize Evernote
A few days ago we told you about the possible alternatives for taking notes in the cloud and I think that hurt us a bit in the soul having to “betray” one of our favorite tools, Evernote. Taking advantage of a post on JJ told us about the benefits of CloudMagic , an application of Evernote to organize all our lives in the cloud, we selected our favorite apps for Evernote. Some we can install by default while others were developed and curated by others, but have the backing of the platform.
- Evernote Clearly : While not exactly guarder serves information or take notes, Evernote Clearly allows us to have a clearer view of the pages you visit, brightly decorated for removing the focus on content. Besides, how could it be otherwise, we can save the web via a button in an Evernote notebook.
- Evernote Web Clipper : through a web extension, which is available in the most popular browsers, we can save what we believe relevant to any website. Text, images, links, and more, can be stored in our Evernote account so that we have access when we need it most.
- Evernote Hello : For those who enjoy having a contact alphabetical organization, this agenda based Evernote allows us to organize our images known according to the date on which we met and relevance. It is a more than interesting and can be quite useful for the more disorganized.
- Evernote Peek : for students, Peek can be an ideal companion before an exam. The best way is with an iPad, but what it does is take advantage of the Smart Cover to help us study. We raised the first section of the cover to reveal a question, and the second part to get the answer.
- Penultimate : if you’re looking for is a way to write by hand in our device touch, Penultimate then combined with Evernote, is the best way to take notes in a meeting or during a class.
- RightSignature : a good way to create online forms is through RightSignature, then, make a backup of the data in a note to Evernote.
- Shoeboxed : approaching tax season? Not a problem. With Shoeboxed can scan receipts, invoices and all receipts have, besides being able to save them in Evernote at all times.
- Pocket : if we have been reading for the last few weeks, probably heard of Pocket. You can save articles, videos, and anything else interesting that we find on the Internet.
- Snappi : to share screenshots Snappi can implement quickly, which serves complemented with Evernote to share images with colleagues and friends.
- LiveMinutes : ideal for using Evernote to work purposes, with the possibilities LiveMinutes have to take notes, annotate documents, draw, and edit collaboratively while in a meeting, and then automatically send to Evernote. But most importantly, we can do a video chat through it.
- Expensify : applications to control costs are also very necessary and for this reason we have to consider all our consumption score. A good way to do this is through Expensify, which allows us to export expenses, scan receipts, and basically control any aspect of our pockets. And the best part is that you can sync with Evernote.