Dell Latitude 6430u, new Ultrabook with Windows 8
In the last IFA 2012 Dell makers surprised us with the release of a couple of laptops more surprising, the new XPS 10 and XPS Duo 12 and has remained calm since then, but today made official a new computer that certainly draws attention, thanks to the two characteristics have a stronger fashion today: thick “slim” and the new version of Windows.
This is the new Del Latitude 6430u have presented today, billed as an Ultrabook with its diminutive thickness, which does not prevent him from having the most impressive performance of last generation, from more powerful processors to storage units faster with solid. .
Features Latitude 6430u
- 14-inch display with a resolution of 1366×768 pixels.
- Processor models to choose between Core i3, i5 or i7 Intel Ivy Bridge generation, the most pointer i7-3660U model.
- Integrated graphics depending on the CPU.
- RAM from 4 GB to 8 GB DDR3-1600 MHz
- Storage capacity from 64 GB to 256 GB through mSATA interface SSD.
- Thickness of only 20.9 millimeters.
- Operating system Windows 8.
While Dell has this Ultrabook as a professional model, perhaps the only complaint from users would be based on the screen, and it does not have a touch panel so Windows 8 will not be maximized as in other models, besides the fact of not having full HD (1080p), a feature appreciated today.
Unfortunately, there is less availability and prices in the market, like Dell also announced the convertible computers presented at IFA. However, considering that the launch of Windows 8 is scheduled for October 26, we should not be surprising that these computers hit the market in the following weeks.Tags: Dell Latitude, Ultrabooks, Windows 8