Discover the new Office (VII): Versions and Prices
Gradually we have been discovering new products included in the new suite of Microsoft. Today is the turn which will be reviewing the Versions of these suites, as well as the prices of its launch planned for the first quarter of next year.
As we can see, the new Office 2013 has been divided into three distinct versions. Besides these, Microsoft has decided to launch an exclusive version for free preinstalled on computers running Windows RT , which is not available in stores.
- Office 2013 Home and Student: $139.99 includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
- Office 2013 Home and Business: $219.99 includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outook.
- Office 2013 Professional: $399.99 includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outook, Access and Publisher
Importantly, the version that is pre-installed on Windows computers will be the equivalent RT Office Home & Student.
Microsoft has announced that the new version of Office will be available in 277 countries around the world and in most stores across Europe and the United States will be available PKC (Product Key Card) rather than the traditional DVD box.
In addition to these packages the suite, the new Office adds two new branches of Office 365, called Home Premium and University.
Both branches include, in addition to the products of the Office 2013 suite, the benefits of Microsoft services in the cloud:
- 20 GB of free storage on SkyDrive.
- 60 minutes per month of free international calls through Skype.
- Annual subscription automatic update features and services.
- The ability to enjoy the services of Office 2013 on up to 5 PCs
The package of Office 365 Home Premium will cost $99.99 / year, while the University Office 365 subscription (exclusive academic institutions ) for four years may be purchased for $79.99.Tags: Microsoft, prices, See Office, Versions