Grand Theft Auto: Vice City comes to iOS and Android in December
Rockstar Games has finally unveiled. This coming December 6th we will reach both the App Store and Google Play Store, the iOS and Android version of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, which coincides with the tenth anniversary.
This spectacular game came ten years ago when the platforms like PC, PlayStation 2 and the first Xbox, but next month will debut in the most successful mobile devices today, which are: iPhone, iPad and smartphones and Android tablets.
GTA: Vice City 10th Anniversary Edition also comes with improved graphics, a new special control for more accurate touch screens and of course adapted to exploit the full potential of these mobile devices, such as will support screens Retina Display Apple since its launch.
Unfortunately, in the case of Android the game will not be compatible with all devices since its release, but since Rockstar say slowly as they update, will support more models. Meanwhile, the initial list of compatible devices is:
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5.
- iPod Touch 4th and 5th generation.
- Motorola RAZR, RAZR Maxx and RAZR Maxx HD.
- Motorola Atrix.
- DROID Bionic and Motorola Photon.
- HTC Rezound.
- One X One HTC and S.
- HTC EVO 3D.
- Sensation and HTC DROID Incredible 2.
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
- Samsung Nexus S.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 1 and 2.
- Samsung Galaxy S II and S III.
- Samsung Galaxy R.
- Sony Xperia Play.
- Sony Xperia S, Xperia S, Xperia T and TL.
- Sony Walkman Z Series Media Player.
- LG Google Nexus 4.
- iPad for second, third and fourth generation.
- Acer Iconia Tab.
- ASUS Eee Pad Transformer and Transformer Prime.
- LG Optimus Pad.
- Medion LifeTab.
- Motorola Xoom.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, 8.9 and 10.1.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.
- Sony Tablet S and Tablet P.
- Toshiba Thrive.
- HTC Flyer.
- Google Nexus 7.
- Google Nexus 10.
If you’re using any of these devices, you can purchase this wonderful title on December 6 for 3.99 euros in its version for IOS or 4.54 euros in its version for Android.Tags: Android, IOS, Mobile Games, Rockstar