IFTTT 10 recipes to get the most out of Google Drive
On previous occasions we have talked about how amazing it is ifttt to automate certain tasks and some ways we can capitalize on their prescriptions . The application has been recently renovated and, in addition to its makeover, added support for new services, including Google Drive , the storage system in the Google cloud.
To squeeze the maximum integration between these two services have decided to create a list of recipes for ifttt quite useful, with the main objective to build that storage space that gives us Google Drive.
Before you can use these recipes, obviously, you must have an account on ifttt and have activated Google Drive on your list of “channels”.
- Supports Google Drive on the photos you upload to Facebook: Google Drive+ Facebook
- Creates a copy of the files you upload to Dropbox in Google Drive: Dropbox+ Google Drive
- Save your favorite tweets in a document in Google Drive: Twitter+ Google Drive
- Save your photos taken with Instagram: Instagram+ Google Drive
- Create a list of your favorite Google Reader in a document: Google Reader+ Google Drive
- Download files attached to an email directly to Google Drive: email+ Google Drive
- Supports the new public items Blogger: Blogger+ Google Drive
- Create a list of your scrobblings in a document: Last.fm+ Google Drive
- Keep track of your check-in Fousquare: 4sq+ Google Drive
- Stores the pictures that are posted on a Tumblr blog: Tumblr+ Google Drive
Besides these, there are dozens of useful recipes created by the community of ifttt to get the game to Google Drive and other services. If you find someone else that is interesting or want to share your own recipes, feel free to use the comments.Tags: Google Drive, ifttt, recipes