Introduction to Office 2013
The new Microsoft Office 2013 includes intelligent applications and cloud services that connect our documents and settings, which you can access when and where you need them.
With the new version of Office, consumers will have the freedom to work as they want from their PCs, Macs or mobile devices.
The new suite of Microsoft is based on three pillars described below.
- The new intelligent applications Office 2013, allow consumers to create, read, share and connect to your documents in the cloud.
- With Office 2013 services in the cloud, documents and personal settings of consumers are always available.
- In the new version of Office, consumers can access their recent documents and professional templates from the home screen in an easy and quick.
- An optimal reading experience, regardless of the size of the screen, making it easy to zoom the document and use touch to turn pages.
- Share Office documents and presentations in real time easily, anyone with a web browser, even without having Office installed on your computer.
- Capture, organize and share all kinds of information, such as notes, photos or web pages in a digital notebook accessible from anywhere.
- Staying connected to the information shared by our family and friends through platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn.
- The new Office documents saved in the storage space on SkyDrive cloud, so that we can access our content through multiple devices when necessary.
- Once our version of Office 2013 is activated, our personal settings, including most recently used files or favorite templates are stored on each PC will be with us to start our own session with Microsoft.
- We will be able to view, edit and share all our work online with Office Web Apps in SkyDrive.
- The new Office 2013 is optimized to run on touch devices with Windows 8 , but also responds naturally with keyboard and mouse.
Microsoft has made available to the general public the evaluation version of its new Office 2013 suite. During the evaluation period of 60 days, consumers can enjoy all the benefits of this new suite to be launched globally early next year.
Soon we review the available versions of the new suite, as well as new products that are included in them.Tags: Microsoft, Office 2013