Razer Blade is renewed with Core i7 quadcore and potential gamer
The last February came to market a laptop that promised to be a sensation in the world of gaming, that promise has been fulfilled since sales were quite high . This is the Razer Blade, a laptop that introduced this spectacular creators of accessories and components for computers, mostly dedicated to video games. Well today, Razer shows the second generation Blade, keeping the same design spectacular but completely renewing inside .
What most striking Razer Blade at first glance is that wonderful backlit keyboard that is accompanied by a small multitouch panel for menus and options in the games and dedicated buttons for commands in-game. However, their specifications were just amazing, so in this second generation have been even more generous, as you will notice from the list.
Features of the new Razer Blade
- 17.3-inch display with a resolution of 1080p (Full HD).
- Intel Core i7 quad-core Ivy Bridge generation.
- RAM 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M.
- Storage hybrid between a hard disk drive (HDD) 500 GB 7200 RPM and a solid drive (SSD) of 64 GB for the system.
- Backlit keypad.
- Multi-touch screen and buttons to commands directed in video games.
- Ports: 2 x USB 3.0 and 1 x USB 2.0. HDMI output.
- WiFi connectivity and Bluetooth 4.0
- New ventilation system for cooling laptop components.
The main differences with his predecessor are in the change of an intel core i7 dual core for a quad-core, in addition to the storage capacity has grown from only through a SSD to have a hybrid drive, so the file storage software will be installed separately. Also, change the NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M for one of the new GeForce GTX 660M.
Finally, Razer was widely criticized for the high price was the first model of no less than $2,799. However, in this second generation have lowered their cost and what will go on sale for $2,499.
The Razer give us a small “preview” in the video below, on the eve of its launch this coming September 30 in the United States.Tags: GeForce, intel core i7, Razer Blade