So are the prices and Office 2013
Next Friday begins the period of time to enjoy the availability of the upgrade offer for the new version of Microsoft Office suite which last week hit an important milestone as it reached the final release (RTM) of the product that will Microsoft partners in mid-November, and whose public release is scheduled for the first quarter of 2013.
The offer begins October 19 and ends on April 30, 2013 has a simple mechanical, identical to the one in use when we refer to Windows 8. To purchase, install and activate a specific version of Office 2010 consumers can download when available the new version completely free from the new official website for the moment not available after receiving a special code via email.
Note that consumers who buy the new RT Surface from next October 26 will enjoy a new version of Office after RT included in the device.
Understandably the offer is only valid when we find associated versions of Microsoft Office, therefore:
- Case A: The purchase of Office Home & Student 2010 amounts to upgrade to Home Premium or Office 365 Office Home & Student 2013
- Case B: Buying Office Home & Business 2010 amounts to upgrade to Home Premium or Office 365 Office Home & Business 2013
- Case C: The purchase of Office Professional 2010 is equivalent to the upgrade to Home Premium or Office 365 Office Professional 2013
- Case D: The purchase of Office Home & Student 2011 or Office Home & Business 2011 for Mac is equivalent to upgrading to Office 365 Home Premium
Note that it is important to note that the new generation of Microsoft Office only supports Windows 7/8, that is, that if we use an older operating system but acquire Office 2010 during the period of the offer can not install the new version in our PCs
Moreover, today unveiled the pricing that Microsoft will officially unveil next month of November the new range of Office 2013 divided in 4 different versions:
- Office Home & Student 2013 will be priced at $139
- Office Home & Business 2013 will retail for $219.
- Office Standard 2013 will be priced at $369.
- Office Professional Plus 2013 will retail for $499.
Microsoft will also be able to enjoy the Office 365 packages monthly prices ranging from between $3.30 version for college students to $20 version for large enterprises.Tags: Microsoft, Office 2013, prices