The family grows with the new Nokia Lumia 510
The Finnish multinational Nokia has officially launched today through its corporate blog a new product, the Nokia Lumia 510 with the clear aim of competing in emerging markets with requirements under the rest of his family.
This device comes in 5 bright colors: red, yellow, cyan, black and white is the most affordable of all new Lumia family, incorporates Windows Phone 7.5 and it is quite probable that there are no last minute surprises, which is the last of the mark with this system awaiting the new Windows Phone 8 to be officially presented on 29 October.
The specifications of the Nokia Lumia 510 system include:
- Capacitive touch screen 4 “WVGA 800 x 480, TFT.
- Memory 256 MB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage.
- 5 MP rear camera with autofocus, Video recording at VGA resolution at 30 fps.
- Its dimensions are 120.7 x 64.9 x 11.5 millimeters and weighs 129 grams.
- Snapdragon S1 Processor.
- Connectivity GPRS / EDGE, WLAN 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, GPS / A-GPS, micro-USB, 3.5mm audio jack (AHJ + WP Controls), Dual Transfer Mode, HSDPA / WCDMA.
- Talk time: (GSM / WCDMA) up to 8.4 h / 6.2 h, Standby time: (GSM / WCDMA) up to 653 h / 738 h.
The Nokia Lumia 510 will be available from November in India, China, South America and Asia, the approximate amount that depends on local taxes and operators will be U.S. $199.Tags: Nokia Lumia 510, Video, windows phone