ZTE V98, a tablet with Windows 8 and great potential
In China has just presented a new tablet that will run through the Windows 8 operating system, this time in the hands of a reputable manufacturer in the world of smartphones, but now wants to make the jump to the professional tablets and excellent performance . This is the new ZTE V98, which is now official.
Unlike most tablets we met at the last IFA 2012 , ZTE has chosen to incorporate a processor Intel Atom to work well with the standard version of Windows 8 and Windows RT, the version designed for devices with processor architecture ARM.
In general, the specifications of this tablet ZTE are quite attractive, except for a few details like the screen while it is not bad or poor, there are better options in competing devices.
ZTE V98 Specifications
- 10-inch display with a resolution of 1366×768 pixels and TFT tecnolofÃa.
- CPU: Intel Atom Z2760 dual core 1.8 GHz often (having four threads through Hyperthreading technology).
- RAM: 2 GB LPDDR2 at 800 MHz
- Internal storage capacity of 64 GB.
- 2 MP front camera.
- 8 MP rear camera with LED flash that can record video at 1080p (FullHD).
- Connectivity via WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS.
- 4G LTE.
- NFC Chip.
- 7000 mAh battery.
- Operating system Windows 8.
On the LTE connectivity on this device, its leaders have commented that it is optional, which ensures that there is not one but several models of this tablet ZTE V98.
Unfortunately, ZTE has not reported the price you will have this device at the time of its release, but his comments that “will cost in line with the other competitors in this market for Windows tablets” sound very familiar to us, such that virtually all manufacturers have said the same and none has given a price point.
The ZTE V98 will be available from the end of October, and the Microsoft Surface and other devices that will compete in this category.
Tags: Intel Atom, Windows 8, ZTE