Even the best websites have to be redesigned and reimagined at some point. Web design trends change with time, and often, a redesign is required to reinvigorate interest in a business, its products and offerings. Re-designing an existing local business website is different than creating a new one. Hiring the right web design agency Sydney can make a huge difference to your project. Here’s more on aspects that matter.
Make your memo for the new website
A professionally-designed local business website needs to have the following –
- Clean and well-planned theme
- Right colour scheme
- Selected branding elements
- Simple interface for better user navigation
- Contact page
- Details about the business
- Optimized on-page SEO
Your existing website probably was designed a couple of years back, but chances are high that these aspects were considered even then. So, how can you revamp a local business website?
- Think of trends. More designers and developers are vouching for minimal designs and themes. Another big trend is the dark mode, and use of black & white colour themes.
- Create points of interaction. Customers have a short attention span, and they are not interested in static websites. Rely on micro-interactive elements to make them respond to the website.
- Re-think the brand appeal. While you may go ahead with a consistent logo, but talk to the web design team on how you can create new interest in the brand. Brand appeal can be revamped, and without spending a fortune.
How to find the right web design agency?
There are many agencies in Sydney that work for local businesses and small companies. Before you hire one, start by evaluating what they have done so far. Any experience in your niche and existing websites can be handy. Secondly, check if they can offer a demo or an overview of how the new theme will look like. This is important because you want to revamp and redesign the existing local business website, so the looks have to be different. Thirdly, get an estimate. Make sure that the developers are accessible and open to answering questions, and if you want a certain set of new features, do discuss the same in detail.
A good local business website can change the perception of your company. Invest in a web design team that identifies with your goals and brand and can align their expertise towards that.
Comments are closed.